Stock Management System With CRM, HRM & POS
Stock Manager Advance with Complete ERP, ACCOUNTS & POS (Point of Sale) module is a PHP/jQuery based web application that allows you to manage your sales and inventory on site.
Update your stock information, make purchases and view sales data from anywhere whether in the office, at home, in the warehouse, or on the go. All you need to access this a device with internet connection.
Here is some features
- WoCommerce Based:
- No need to manually update products in multiple application (POS & Online Shop)
- No need to manually update stocks.
- No need to manually update orders from WooCommerce to POS.
- No need to manually add/update categories in POS & Online shop.
- Multiple Business/Shops:
- Set up multiple businesses in the application.
- No restriction on numbers of businesses.
- Inventory & accounting information is kept separately for each business.
- Add Location / Storefronts / Ware House:
- Create multiple locations for your business/shop
- Manage all of them at the same time.
- Stocks, Purchases, Sell can be tracked differently for locations.
- Customize invoice layout, invoice scheme for each location
- User & Role Management:
- Powerful user and role management system
- Predefined roles – Admin & Cashier
- Create different Roles with permission as per your need.
- Create unlimited users with different roles.
- Contacts (Customer & Suppliers):
- Mark contact as customer or supplier or both(customer & Supplier)
- View details of transactions with a contact.
- View total of Credit/Debit balance amount
- Define pay term and get payment alerts week before the due date.
- Manage Single & Variable products.
- Classify products according to Brands, Category, Sub-Category.
- Add products having different units
- Add SKU number or auto-generate SKU number with prefixes.
- Get stock alerts on low stock.
- Save time by auto calculating selling price, the system is smart to auto calculate selling price based on purchase price and profit margin.
- No need to type variations every time, create variation template and use it everytime you need to create variable products.
- Easily add purchases.
- Add purchase for different locations.
- Manage Paid/Due purchases.
- Get Notified of Due purchases week before the pay date.
- Add discounts & Taxes
- Simplified interface for selling products
- Default Walk-In-Customer automatically added to a business
- Add new customer from POS screen.
- Ajax based selling screen – save reloading time
- Mark an invoice for draft or final
- Different options for payments
- Customize invoice layout and invoice scheme.
- Manage Expenses:
- Easily add business expenses
- Categorise expenses
- Analyse expenses based on category and business locations with expenses report.
- Purchase & Sale report
- Tax Report
- Contact Reports
- Stock Reports
- Expense Report
- View Trending Products, drill down by Brands, Category, Sub-category, Units and date ranges
- Expense Reports
- Cash Register Report
- Sales Representative report and Much more
- Sync categories from UltimatePOS to WooCommerce.
- Sync Products from POS to WooCommerce.
- Single Products
- Variable Products & its variations.
- Sync Orders from WooCommerce to POS.
- Map taxes between POS & WooCommerce
- API Settings: Setting to provide WooCommerce API details.
- Configurable Product Sync Option.
- Configure the “Selling Price Group” for WooCommerce shop.
- Configure the fields to sync while creating new product & updating products in woocommerce.
- Configure the Products price including or excluding tax.
- Sync Log
- Details sync log.
- Leaves management
- Leave Type
- Maximum leave counts
- Leave count interval
- Leave status – Added/Approved/Denied
- Clock-In & Clock-out
- Clock-In, Clock-Out notes
- Interval calculation
- Based on attendance
- Payroll payment
- Holiday for a particular location or all locations.
- Send notification to users.
- ToDo List:
- Add new to-do items
- Mark items as completed.
- Delete items
- Date-Wise to-do list.
- Document Storage & Sharing:
- Easy document storage to cloud in your server.
- Share documents with other users or other roles.
- Download document.
- Delete documents
- Written message or short or Long notes.
- Share with other users or roles
- Add reminder with event name, date, time.
- One time reminder or Repeated reminder – every day or every week or every month
- Nice calendar view.
- Send messages to everyone within your business.
- Send to a particular location.
- Permission to allow sending or only view in roles.
Repair Feature helps with complete repair service management of electronic goods like Cellphone, Computers, Desktops, Tablets, Television, Watch, Wireless devices, Printers, Electronic instruments and many more similar devices which!
- Configurable repair status with color code for easy identification
- Manage Devices (like Mobile, Computer, Tablets, etc)
- Manage Device models
- Configurable checklist for device models
- Add products (spare parts) & services as per device models.
- Assign repair to a technician (service staff)
- Manage repair with a due date, completed on, status, brands, device, device models, serial number, repair checklist, defect.
This Feature are Best for small Factory!
Manufacturing has 2 main steps:
- Recipe: Recipe specifies the raw material or ingredients in exact proportions which should be used for manufacturing the final product.
- Production: Based on the recipe added for products, in production it shows the total quantity of all raw materials required for the manufacturing N quantity of product.
There can be further steps like cost calculations, wastage calculations, allocating lot numbers & expiry for the manufactured product.
Cost of the final product depends on Raw material cost, Production cost (labour cost, machinery cost, fuel cost for machines like Petrol/LPG/Electricity) & Wastages.
Wastage can be of raw materials or final manufactured product.
Wastage of raw materials can be like for example if we take cauliflower, it needs to cleaned by removing leaves & stems, this goes to the wastage because it’s thrown away and not used.
Generally most of the manufactured items has Lot number which enables tracing of the constituent parts or ingredients as well as labor and equipment records involved in the manufacturing of the product. This enables manufacturers and other entities to perform quality control checks and issue corrections or recall information to subsets of their production output.
Food products, pharmaceutical product, cosmetics, and to many other manufactured products where the age of the product may impact its safe use has an expiry date added to it.
Request a Quote Or Demo
Let's start a conversation.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us a message.